Trusted Advisors to Agents, Coaches & Business Managers
Feigenbaum Consulting offers a full range of services to clients in the Sports & Entertainment industries with complex cross-border work and financial arrangements. The firm’s attentive team takes a personal approach with each client and, through extensive experience working with high net-worth individuals, understands the unique issues your clients or athletes face.
In addition to US and Canadian accounting designations, Mark Feigenbaum holds a US Masters of Laws degree in Entertainment, Media and Sports Law, and a Doctorate in Law focusing on the taxation of sports and entertainment professionals. Combined with his industry experience, this rare distinction uniquely positions Mark to understand and advise on the complexities of high-profile cross-border work in these fields.
Specialized Services for Athletes & Entertainers
Feigenbaum Consulting‘s dedicated focus in this area allows the firm to offer your clients and players personalized and confidential service that addresses all of their tax and legal needs. Our multi-disciplinary team routinely assists high-profile clients with the following:
- Residency planning
- Immigration and Visas Services, including:
- O-1 Visas (extraordinary ability)
- P-1 Visa (US Immigration for athletes)
- TN Visa (special non-immigration Visas under NAFTA)
- Green Card Applications
- Review of Players Contracts
- Endorsement Agreements
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Publication Deals
- Music Agreements
- US Trademarks & Copyrights
- Tax Residency Controversy
- Audit Support
- Complex tax planning for talent with multi-jurisdictional deals
- Setup and management of loan-outs for tax/legal planning and to manage withholding taxes
- Other mechanisms for reducing or eliminating withholding tax, such as US central withholding
- Agreements (CWA’s) and Canadian Regulation 102 and 105 waivers
- Multiple jurisdiction tax claims
- Jurisdictional issues with real estate closings and ownership
A Reputation for Excellence Built on Industry Referrals
Feigenbaum Consulting has comprehensive experience and knowledge of the legal and tax issues relevant to those working cross-border in the sports and entertainment industry. The firm is known throughout the industry for the quality of its advice and service. Mark Feigenbaum and his dedicated team handle the heavy lifting to streamline complex matters for your clients and players, so they can focus on what they do best.
Contact Feigenbaum Consulting for Assistance with Complicated Tax Issues Faced by Agents, Coaches & Business Managers
Personalized service is the hallmark of Feigenbaum Consulting‘s approach. Agents, coaches, and business managers can refer their clients and players to us with confidence, knowing that their tax and legal issues will be handled with care and discretion.
Located just minutes north of Toronto, Feigenbaum Consulting proudly assists clients in Canada, the US, and worldwide. For more information about the services routinely provided by the firm to those in the sports and entertainment industry, call (416) 777-8433 or toll-free at (877) 275-4792 or reach out online.