Personal Tax Planning and Compliance for Complex Matters
& High Net-Worth Individuals
Our goal is to create the best tax strategy possible for our clients. We work with you to create a personalized solution that will streamline your compliance requirements and set you up to take advantage of all possible current and future opportunities to reduce your tax burden. Our focus is complex matters related to tax planning for individuals with high net-worth. Our in-depth knowledge of the tax regimes in both countries enables us to comprehensively understand how changes in one jurisdiction will affect tax compliance in another.
Accountants and lawyers in both the US and Canada routinely seek us out for assistance with complicated tax compliance issues. We prepare personal tax returns for high net-worth individuals in both Canada and the US. Our expertise in both countries allows us to manage the unique issues presented by owning multiple properties and having multiple revenue sources. As always, our services are confidential and customized to meet your situation.
We provide the following services to clients in the US and Canada:
- Personal tax preparation
- Drafting US trusts and US wills
- Trust taxation work including Estate and Gift (Form 706/709) tax return
- Information reporting such as :
- Form 5471/5472, Information returns with respect to US owners of certain foreign (non-US) Corporations, or foreign owners of US corporations
- Form 3520/3520-A, Annual Return to Report Transactions with Foreign (non-US) Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Trusts
- Form FinCEN 114, Report of Foreign (non-US) Bank and Financial Accounts
- Consulting and planning services on all complex tax compliance matters
Contact us for Custom Personal Tax Planning
Contact us for a custom solution to your personal tax planning needs. Our unparalleled knowledge of US and Canadian tax makes us leaders in this field. Contact us about making your transition across the border as smooth as possible. We offer services to clients in the US, Canada and around the world. Contact us to learn more about how we can help or call us at (905) 695-1269 or toll free at (877) 275-4792.