Trusted Advisors to Agents, Coaches
& Business Managers
We offer a full range of services to clients in the Sports & Entertainment industries with complex cross-border work and financial arrangements. Our size allows us to take a personal approach to each client and, through our extensive experience working with high net-worth individuals, we understand the unique issues your clients or athletes face.
In addition to US and Canadian accounting designations, Mark Feigenbaum also holds a US Masters of Laws degree in Entertainment, Media and Sports Law, and a Doctorate in Law focusing on the taxation of sports and entertainment professionals. This rare distinction, as well as his industry experience, uniquely position Mark to understand and advise on the complexities of high profile, cross-border work in these fields.
Specialized Services for Athletes & Entertainers
Our specialization in this area allows us to offer your clients and players personalized and confidential service to meet all of their tax and legal needs.
We routinely assist high profile clients with the following:
- Residency planning
- Immigration and Visas Services, including:
- O-1 Visas (extraordinary ability)
- P-1 Visa (US Immigration for athletes)
- TN Visa (special non-immigration Visas under NAFTA)
- Green Card Applications
- Review of Players Contracts
- Endorsement Agreements
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Publication Deals
- Music Agreements
- US Trademarks & Copyrights
- Tax Residency Controversy
- Audit Support
- Complex tax planning for talent with multi-jurisdictional deals
- Setup and management of loan-outs for tax/legal planning and to manage withholding taxes
- Other mechanisms for reducing or eliminating withholding tax, such as US central withholding
- Agreements (CWA’s) and Canadian Regulation 102 and 105 waivers
- Multiple jurisdiction tax claims
- Jurisdictional issues with real estate closings and ownership
Referrals from Industry Professionals are Always Welcomed
Our team has a broad experience and knowledge of the legal and tax issues relevant to those working cross-border in the sports and entertainment industry. We are known throughout the industry for the quality of our advice and service. We strive to make complex matters straightforward and effortless for your clients and players. We do all the heavy lifting ourselves, so that your clients and players can focus on what they do best.
Providing Assistance to Agents, Coaches and Business Managers on Complicated Tax Issues
Refer your clients and players to us with confidence, knowing that their experience will be pleasant and their tax and legal issues will be handled with care and discretion. Contact us for more information about the services routinely provided to those in the sports and entertainment industry. We offer services to clients in the US, Canada and around the world. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (905) 695-1269 or toll free at (877) 275-4792 to learn more about how we can help.